Looking to deploy a small WordPress website or starting a small business? Through our Shared hosting plans, Nucleus offers affordable access to the technology and tools you need to build and manage a simple low traffic website, easily.
Order today by calling 1-888-682-5387
This package is ideal for small businesses or personal websites.
$9.95 per month
35GB of storage and WordPress ready
- No setup Fee
- Unmetered Bandwidth
- 99.9% up time
- 30 day money back guarantee
- 15 email accounts
- Burst up to 10Mb/s connection speed
- 25 concurrent connections
- Unlimited sub domains
- Unlimited domain alias
- Disk and resource usage meters
- Web based file manager
- FTP access
- GIT HUB management
- SSH Access
- Log browser
- Access to stats
- Scheduler management
- Access to local MySQL and PostgreSQL database service
- Unlimited databases
Scripting Languages Linux deployment
- PHP (5.6 to 7.1)
- Server Side Includes
- CGI with access to CGI-BIN
- Java using Tomcat
- Vacation message
- Web mail access
- Spam and virus scanning
- SMTP access
- POP access
- IMAP access
- 200 outbound emails per hour
- Brute force protection
- Basic Web Application Firewall
- Daily virus and malware scans
- You can backup to Dropbox
- Your data is backed up locally but counts against your quota
- Password protected folders
- Outbound spam protection
- DNSSEC tools (may not be available on all platforms)
- Application libary
- Can add SSL certificate
- FREE SSL via lets encrypt project
- HTTP2 over SSL
- Enhanced DNS
- NGINX only hosting
- 10 Additional FTP accounts
- Custom error documents
Nuts&bolts (Hosting resource usage)
- PHP memory limit: 128MB
- PHP max imput and excution time: 60 seconds
- PHP max post and upload size: 16MB
- CPU burst cap: 50% (1vcpu)
- Physical memory usage cap: 512MB
- Virtual memory usage cap: 512MB
- Number of allowed processes: 50
- IO up to: 5MB/s
For “Shared Hosting” and “Shared Cloud Hosting” packages only
- Secondary MX relay service: $5/month
- Add Web Presence Builder: $2/month
WordPress Monitoring/Update Service: $5.00/Month + tax
- This service includes the installation of the free WordPress plugin called WordFence. The Wordfence WordPress security plugin provides free enterprise-class WordPress security, protecting your website from hacks and malware. WordFence has the option of alerting you when any of your WordPress Themes, Plug-ins, Translations or the WordPress Core files themselves need to be updated. Keeping your themes, plugins and core WordPress files updated reduces the risk of hacking to your WordPress website. Although this helps protect your WordPress site it cannot be 100% guaranteed that your site will not be hacked or become compromised.
- The WordPress Monitoring/Update Service only covers the updating of the WordPress Core files, themes, plugins and translations for your WordPress website. It does not include updating of regular content that may be added to the website itself. These type of updates would be charged under our usual rate of $100.00/hour + tax.
- Plans and pricing is subject to change without notice.
- Prices do not include taxes.
- Unmetered bandwidth is subject to our Fair Share policy
- 30 day money back guarantee on all products. Only available to first time customers ordering there first hosting product with Nucleus. If you are not satisfied with the functionally of your hosting product Nucleus will provide a 30 day money back guarantee. The money back guarantee does NOT apply to speed and responsiveness of your hosting package as you may have the wrong plan for the website traffic and application requirements that you need.
- Nucleus Hosting is a Self-managed environment that provides you with the tools to do almost everything yourself. In the event that you need support please contact us at [email protected]. Please note that charges may apply unless ruled as issue with hardware in the hosting cluster.
- Nucleus Special Offers and Limited-Time Promotional Prices are available to new customers only and are only available for the initial first term.
- Nucleus pricing discounts offered on long term initial sign ups or renewals for 3, 6, 12, 24, 36 months will be automatically renewed at their anniversary date. Changes to payment schedule could result in prorated pricing. Cancellation of services prior to their term completion will result in the full monthly price of the plan being charged for the duration of time you have been using the service.