Need your own space? Outgrowing your Shared Hosting package? Get your own Cloud Server, running on a VPS powered by GravityCube and Plesk, that can scale as your business grows
Order today by calling 1-888-682-5387
Nucleus SMB Server comes with everything you need to run a reliable and powerful websites and email collaboration off your own VPS powered by GravityCube VPS and Plesk.
$119.95 per month
- WordPress Ready
- No setup fee
- 99.9% up time
- 50GB of cloud storage
- Unmetered Bandwidth
- 10 business email accounts with collaboration
- Burst up to 100Mb/s connection speed
- 150 concurrent connections
- 10 Websites
- Unlimited sub domains
- Unlimited domain alias
- Disk and resource usage meters
- Web based file manager
- FTP access with Unlimited additional FTP accounts
- Log browser
- Scheduler management
- Access to stats
- GIT management
- WordPress tool kit
- Access to local MySQL and PostgreSQL database service
- Unlimited databases
- Remote access to databases
- PHP (5.6 to 7.2)
- Server Side Includes
- CGI with access to CGI-BIN
- Ruby (1.9 to 2.4)
- Vacation message
- Web mail access
- Spam and virus scanning
- SMTP access
- POP access
- IMAP access
- Brute force protection
- Basic Web Application Firewall
- You can backup to Dropbox
- You can backup to an FTP site
- You can backup your data locally
- Password protected folders
- Outbound spam protection
- DNSSEC tools
- Application libary
- Can add SSL certificate
- FREE SSL via lets encrypt project *Linux hosting only
- HTTP2 over SSL *Linux hosting only
- Enhanced DNS
- Custom error documents
Nuts&bolts (Hosting resource usage)
- PHP memory limit: 256MB
- PHP max imput and excution time: 900 seconds
- PHP max post and upload size: 256MB
- CPU burst cap: 200% (2vcpu)
- Physical memory usage cap: 1024MB
- Virtual memory usage cap: 1024MB
- IO up to: 80MB/s
Need more email accounts?
- Upgrade to 50 business email accounts with collaboration for and additional $219.95/month
- Upgrade to 100 business email accounts with collaboration for and additional $433.44/month
- Upgrade to 500 business email accounts with collaboration for and additional $1795.5/month
WordPress Monitoring/Update Service: $5.00/Month + tax
- This service includes the installation of the free WordPress plugin called WordFence. The Wordfence WordPress security plugin provides free enterprise-class WordPress security, protecting your website from hacks and malware. WordFence has the option of alerting you when any of your WordPress Themes, Plug-ins, Translations or the WordPress Core files themselves need to be updated. Keeping your themes, plugins and core WordPress files updated reduces the risk of hacking to your WordPress website. Although this helps protect your WordPress site it cannot be 100% guaranteed that your site will not be hacked or become compromised.
- The WordPress Monitoring/Update Service only covers the updating of the WordPress Core files, themes, plugins and translations for your WordPress website. It does not include updating of regular content that may be added to the website itself. These type of updates would be charged under our usual rate of $100.00/hour + tax.
- Plans and pricing is subject to change without notice.
- Prices do not include taxes.
- Unmetered bandwidth is subject to our Fair Share policy
- Nucleus Hosting is a Self-managed environment that provides you with the tools to do almost everything yourself. In the event that you need support please contact us at [email protected]. Please note that charges may apply unless ruled as issue with hardware in the hosting cluster.
- Nucleus Special Offers and Limited-Time Promotional Prices are available to new customers only and are only available for the initial first term.
- Nucleus pricing discounts offered on long term initial sign ups or renewals for 3, 6, 12, 24, 36 months will be automatically renewed at their anniversary date. Changes to payment schedule could result in prorated pricing. Cancellation of services prior to their term completion will result in the full monthly price of the plan being charged for the duration of time you have been using the service.