New and Improved My Account Portal
Category : Nucleus.NEWS
Over the past few months, we have been working on updating and improving the My Account page for our client site, www.mynucleus.ca. We are happy to announce that this feature is operational and better than ever!
To access the new My Account page
- Our new My Account page can be accessed directly here
- You can use the link on the mynucleus.ca webpage, just click on My Account
- If you have bookmarked this page you will want to update your bookmark to go to the new URL
- All customers, new and old alike, will be required to register their account. To register your account just click on the “Register Now” link
- You will need your customer number in order to register. Your customer number can be obtained from a recent invoice or by contacting our Billing Department
- Please be aware that only one user can register to use the My Account Page, meaning only one person can manage the Billing and Internet Services
The new My Account feature allows you to do a number of things:
- View current balance
- Update contact information
- Pay bills online
- View and download past invoices
- Summary of active products and services on your account
- Manage email accounts (Forwards, Spam Settings, etc.)
We have many features in development for the future so check regularly!
Nucleus Information Services Inc.