Fiber Internet Virtual Private LAN
Collaboration is key in the information economy. Your employees need to share data and simultaneously work together in workgroup applications. The Nucleus VPLS offering, or Virtual Private LAN Service, is a Layer 2 Ethernet service that allows sites in different locations to easily interact over a wide area as part of a single meshed network.
Nucleus provides the VPLS offering on our purpose built high speed network. The service allows you to fully control routing using class-of-service tagging. And because the service is Ethernet transparent, you can rely on VPLS to carry any type on Ethernet traffic; not just IP-based protocols.
VPLS Service Details
- Connectivity – Any-to-any connectivity enables maximum performance and value.
- Security – Designed for privacy and security.
- Flexible classes of service – Support your performance and optimize traffic handling.
- Bandwidth – We support your needs for flexible bandwidth and CoS allocation per-port.
- Speeds – Service is available at speeds ranging from 10Mbps up to Gigabit.
- Access technologies – Multiple access technologies help maximize last-mile access utility.
- Designed for Flexibility and Cost Effectiveness.
For any further information on Fiber Internet strategy, contact one of our Customer Service representatives at 403-209-0000 (Calgary) 780-413-1700 (Edmonton) or 1-888-NUCLEUS to customize a solution tailored to meet your business needs.
At Nucleus, we are waiting for your call.